Biogas plant in Ilirska Bistrica
Biogas, one of the most efficient energy sources, can be produced from organic waste. Biogas is considered to be an environmentally friendly energy source due to the lower CO2 production during combustion.
The advantage of biogas is that it can be converted into electricity in a cogeneration system. In addition, the combustion releases heat that can be used for industrial process heating or district heating of residential buildings.
In the specific case of the biogas plant in Ilirska Bistrica, our involvement encompassed a comprehensive range of services, from the initial redesign of the existing layout to the final stages of project implementation. Our tasks included:
- design or redesign of plans,
- fabrication of stainless steel equipment and products,
- installation of technological installations,
- heating and ventilation equipment,
- reconstruction of existing tanks,…
- Datum: 10. January, 2024